- 1/2 Cup Nut Butter (almond butter is nice)
- 2 Bananas (mashed)
- 1/2 Cup Whole Nuts (Hazelnuts or Pistachios are nice)
- 1 1/2 Cups Frozen or Fresh Berries
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- Preheat over to 350 F
- Mix bananas and nut butter to make a smooth paste.
- Add vanilla to banana & nut butter mixture.
- Add all dry ingredients and berries to banana & nut butter mixture.
- Spread mixture into greased mini muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 F for approximately 11-15 minutes until golden brown.
Each bite is 90 calories of yummy goodness!!