Balsamic Chicken Salad
Ingredients Balsamic Chicken Salad
- 4 oz boneless chicken breast
- 2 oz baby string beans (you can also use asparagus or broccoli)
- 1/4 Cup roasted peppers, no oil
- 1/4 Cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 oz balsamic vinegar
- 2 oz orange juice (no sugar added)
- 1 oz fresh basil, chopped
- Grill the chicken for 3 minutes on each side over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and then slice.
- Steam the baby string beans until soft, plunging them into an ice-water bath immediately to stop the cooking and so the beans retain their fresh green colour.
- Toss the vegetables with chicken.
- Thoroughly whisk together the vinegar, orange juice, basil, 2 oz of water.
- Drizzle over salad, toss, and serve.