Bite Sized Frittatas
Made in a mini muffin tin, these cute little frittatas make a perfect portion-controlled buffet or party food. Because these little frittatas are low fat, you can even have two or three without feeling too guilty.
Bite Sized Frittatas Ingredients
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 1 egg
- 4 egg whites
- 1/4 cup reduced fat cheese, grated
- Freshly-ground pepper
- Spray two mini muffin pans with non-stick cooking spray and preheat over to 350F.
- In a medium skillet sprayed with cooking spray, gently saute the onion. Add the spinach and cook until wilted. Remove from heat.
- Whisk whole egg and the 4 egg whites in a medium bowl. Add cheese and season with black pepper.
- Spoon the egg mixture into each mini muffin cup, filling them half way.
- Bake for 15 minutes until set and puffed up.