Carrot Ginger Soup
Carrot Ginger Soup Ingredients
- 2 Cups low-sodium vegetable stock, plus more on reserve
- 1 1/2 Cups peeled and chopped carrots
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Ginger
- 1/4 Cup peeled and chopped Onion
- 1/4 Cup peeled and chopped sweet potatoes
- 1/8 Cup Chopped celery
- 4 springs parsley
- Fresh pepper to taste
- Pour 2 cups of the stock into a heavy saucepan, and than add the rest of the ingredients.
- Bring the soup to a boil and then reduce the heat, simmering until the vegetables are soft.
- Then puree the cooked mixture in a food processor or blender.
- Add additional stock to correct the consistency.
1 Cup = 1 serving