Chicken Taco Soup
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken, cooked and shredded
- 2 cups cooked kidney beans
- 2 cups prepared salsa
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 1 packet taco seasoning (or make your own with a dash of chili powder, cumin, turmeric, garlic seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste)
- 2 cups tortilla chips, crushed (optional)
- Combine chicken, beans, salsa, stock and seasoning in a 2-quart soup pot.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat until soup is simmering.
- Let cook for 15 to 20 minutes so flavors blend well.
- Top each bowl of soup with crushed tortilla chips. (optional)