Sweet Potato Fries
- 4 sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (optional…I usually leave this out)
- 1 teaspoon Cajun pepper seasoning
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place sweet potatoes, olive oil, brown sugar, Cajun seasoning, and salt in a large resealable plastic bag; shake to coat potatoes evenly. Transfer mixture to a baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven, stirring occasionally, until sweet potatoes are tender, about 1 hour.