- 4 Corn Tortillas
- 2 Pieces of Tilapia (cut into halves)
- 4 oz Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Lettuce and Cabbage
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Cilantro
- Franks Red Hot - Chili Lime Flavor
- Bake Tilapia in the oven as per usual cooking directions.
- Once the Tilapia is done, combine the shredded lettuce & cabbage, cilantro and lime juice in a bowl. Set aside.
- Place the corn tortillas in a heated skillet (no oil necessary) and warm each sides for 15-20 seconds.
- While the tortillas are in the skillet, place 1 oz. of cheese, and 1 piece of Tilapia in the center of the tortilla. Cover the skillet for 30 seconds until the cheese has melted.
- Remove the tortillas and top with prepared shredded lettuce & cabbage mixture.
- Sprinkle Franks Red Hot - Chili Lime sauce on top... as much as you like for taste.
2 Tacos would be a nice serving.