Online Personal Training Sessions
This service was created for clients that live out of town, those that do not have access to a local facility, those wanting to save driving time, those that have irregular work hours, those that travel and still desire access to a personal trainer on the road, or for those that prefer training in the comfort of their own home.
Acacia Fitness is owned and operated by
Angela deJong, author of Reality Fitness.
The quality of service and the training offered is exactly the same as face-to-face personal training with the exception of the use of a tablet or computer and either Skype or Face time services for communication.
Personal Training Services (Face-to- Face or Online)
Personal training is one-on- one fitness training customized to your individual fitness level and fitness aspirations. Every client is unique and that is one of the many reasons Angela loves one-on- one training: variety!
Your fitness program will be designed with a variety of variables in mind. Here are a few examples:
- The amount of time you have to workout (#days of the week/time per workout)
- Your fitness goals
- Your health goals
- Any past and/or present injuries
- Any muscular imbalances
- Your current fitness level
- Your current health (i.e. post surgery, illness, etc.)
- Your sport specific or performance goals
- Your weight loss or weight gain goals
- Your travel or work schedule
- The equipment you have available to you
- The weather/environment you are training in (i.e. winter training vs. summer training or tropical, humid environments)
- The date(s) for your events (i.e. wedding, running race, mountain climb, etc.)
For optimal health it is important that all aspects of fitness training are touched on. Angela will take into account all of these variables and then prioritize them based on your individual needs. It is not possible to work on every aspect of fitness training all at once. Fitness training is a lifelong process that requires consistency, and an appropriate periodization plan that creates a safe and effective training stimulus.
Online personal training sessions are conducted via Face Time or Skype (still in live time, not recorded). 30 minute and 60 minute sessions are offered.